Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My New Blog


Happy Heart Day Samples

I've finally joined the world of blogging! Now I hope to find time to update it as often as possible. I'm still learning how to do this so be easy on me!! I'm going to be uploading samples frequently, so check back often.

The samples above are made from the stamp set "Happy Heart Day". I made the green (mellow moss) card on the left for a swap that I participated in. I designed the "pretty in pink" card, then decided to use the template for my workshop on Feb. 10. We made a similar card during the workshop using blue bayou cardstock and designer series paper. I just love that mouse! The cute little hearts are Cuttlebug dies and the dry embossing on the bottom layer is also a Cuttlebug A2 folder (swirls). I didn't have enough clear buttons for everyone to use during my workshop, so I used jumbo brads instead. I'll post the blue bayou version soon.

Scrapbooking Announcement
My daughter's girl scout troop will be hosting an all day scrapbooking event (10am-8pm) on Saturday March 29th. The $35 fee includes lunch, dinner, snacks, and make it take its. Vendors from Stampin' Up! (that will be me of course!), Bagolitas, Mary Kay, Close To My Heart, Creative Memories, I Remember When, Memory Lane Scrapbook Store and Top Line Creations will be there. The location is:

New Jerusalem Lutheran Church (Fellowship Hall)
12942 Lutheran Church Road
Lovettsville, VA 20180

To register contact Kim Fairbanks at kimberlyfairbanks@loudounwireless.com.
Registrations and payment are due by March 22, 2008.
Checks for registration can be made out to Girl Scout Troop 5528.

Thanks for supporting this "fun"draising event!!

Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is still going on until March 17th. For every $50 in merchandise that you order from the catalog, you'll get to pick out one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog.

Don't miss out on the FREE stamps....once this event is over these items are no longer available.

Occasions Mini Catalog - March 1 - May 31, 2008

Starting on March 1st, you'll be able to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The stamp sets in the mini catalog are DIE CUT, meaning that you do not have to cut out the images before you mount them on the wood. Please contact me if you did not receive one of these mini catalogs and would like to have one. Starting on March 1, you'll be able to view the catalog at the Stampin' Up! website Occasions Mini Catalog Link. I will have the mini catalogs available at the March 29th scrapbooking event.

Idea Book and Catalogs for sale - $5

I've restocked my catalog inventory and now have more catalogs available. If you would like to puchase the catalog please contact me. You can look at the catalog on-line IBC Catalog Link but the hard copy shows some beautiful samples of cards and other artwork created from Stampin' Up! products. These catalogs will also be for sale at the March 29th scrapbooking event.

1 comment:

Stacey Stephens said...

Great blog! I'm glad that there is a place to go and check out some of your card samples (so cute!) and learn about upcoming workshops, Stampin Up news, etc.