Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello Long Lost Friends!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I have posted?! The whirlwind of activity is finally starting to slow down. We are celebrating the last day of school tomorrow!! This past weekend was just crazy...amazing but crazy. On Friday my brother graduated from college in Roanoke, VA (about 4 hours away from our house). Then my dad's birthday was Saturday, along with my son's playoff baseball game. We drove back from Roanoke to be at the game by 2pm. Sunday was Father's day along with a celebration for my niece's 1st birthday. Um...was there a weekend in there somewhere? At least this gave me the excuse to make (MANY) handmade cards for these occasions. (smile)

Onto more fun things....
The retiring list just came out...so I'm posting the link HERE. You can see it in either alphabetical order or by catalog page number.

ONLY until June 29 I will be offering 10% off on any retiring set. Help me meet my quarterly quota... so I can remain a demonstrator. It's been a bit of a dismal quarter. Money is tight for everyone and we all are spending more for necessities instead of fun things.

Contact me anytime! Don't forget I take debit and credit cards. Money is due at the time that the order is placed - no exceptions.

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of your summer! Happy stamping!!

No comments: