Saturday, October 4, 2008

Harvest Time



When I saw this card by fellow demonstrator Sabrina, I thought of a local Pumkin Patch near us called Great Country Farms. For many years (preschool through younger elementary school) my kids went there every fall for a field trip. Now, my daughter and husband attend a father/daughter girl scout event there every October. It's a really fun place with lots of happy memories for us. I hope you get to go somewhere fun this fall!

Supplies for this card:

Stamp Set: Harvest Home

Ink: Really Rust, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red and Pumpkin Pie

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pens, Aqua Painters, Dimentionals

Enjoy!

No comments: