Thursday, January 22, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Okay, I have been wanting to dive into digital scrapbooking for a while, but with the busy holiday season I just didn't find the time. Now that the holidays are over, I decided to treat myself to some self taught training! I have already learned some important things about digital scrapbooking. 1) you must have software (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or even Paint Shop Pro) 2) you must know how to USE that software 3) you must have a lot of patience because self teaching can be frustrating at times 4) you need a lot of disk space on your computer and logs of memory can't hurt either 5) don't be afraid to try new things. The beauty of digital scrapbooking is that it is not permanent! You can start over or erase things easily.


I've been spending my free time looking for tutorials...and they are out there in Internet land. Just do some Google searchs on the element you are trying to learn.


I am excited to say that heard a rumor that Stampin' Up! is also diving into the world of Digital Scrapbooking. Later in the year I hope to be able to announce what it is.....WE don't even know yet!!


Okay, I'm going to be brave and show you my very first digi page. It is very simple, but I had fun doing it. I'm looking forward to getting better at this. Enjoy!



No comments: