Thursday, March 5, 2009

Current Promotions

Help me remain your demonstrator!


Times are tough right now, and orders have been very slow. Please help me meet my minimum quota so I can remain your demonstrator! I need to meet my quota by March 30 so don't delay!! Contact me today to place an order, or you can order from my SU Demonstrator Website 24/7! Thanks for your support!!




******************************************************************




Sale-A-Bration - Now through March 31








The Brochure also contains new techniques, and products that coordinate with our SAB items.




*******************************************************************


The Free Catalog Promo is still on-going. To get yours, order from my Stampin' Up! Business Website before April 30!




Here's the link to my Stampin' Up! Business Website (then click "Shop Now" right under my name in the upper right of the page) http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karenmengel/




Stampin' Up! will be offering free idea books with the first 22,000 orders or until April 30, 2009, whichever comes first.




********************************************************************







Here's a sweet card using the "Sweet Stems" and "Short and Sweet" stamp sets.


Colors inlcude Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Regal Rose.


The designer paper is Raspberry Tart.


Taffeta ribbon (pretty in pink) 3/8" also adds a nice accent to this sample.

No comments: