Thursday, June 4, 2009

Retirement List is Here...and there are discounts!

As I write this blog entry, it is raining and the temp outside is below 65 degrees. I know this because I just got an email cancelling my kid's swim team practice because of the temperature. Plus, I know this because I have on fuzzy socks!! (My feet are freezing but I really do not want to turn on the heat in JUNE!)

It seems so long ago...only 4 days...that we were hanging out at my sister's pool and basking in the warmth! Oh well! On the bright side, since my car does not have air conditioning, at least I'm not sweltering when I get in the car.

Somewhere along the way, June has snuck upon us. Of course that means a couple of things in the Stampin' Up! world. First, it means we are getting ready to bring out a brand new catalog in July and that also means we have to make room for some exciting new stamp sets. The retirement list is now out. Some are even DISCOUNTED!! So go to the link below and check it out. Then go to my Stampin Up Website and order on-line or send me an email with your MUST HAVE items. But hurry, because as things sell out, they are gone forever.

Retirement List (CLICK ON "SPECIALS" to see stamp sets AND accessories)

or here's the link:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=310

Here's the link to my website if you want to order on-line:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karenmengel/

Hope to hear from you soon!
Karen

No comments: