Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Still Here


I know it's been over a week since I posted! I guess you can tell I've had a busy week. My husband was on travel for a couple of days, which left me to be a single mom of 2 busy kids. On top of that, I went on a third grade field trip, organized the parents of all the girlscouts to give a gift to our GS leaders, AND one of the kids ended up sick (not to mention I work full time). I'm taking the day OFF on Mother's Day! So enough excuses....I do have a fabulous sample to make up for being MIA for a week. (smiles)

Here's a card I created that has really come in handy. I've used it for the 3 girl scout leaders for their thank you card. I used it to give to my daughter's teacher for Staff Appreciation Week. It was one of my projects in my last class on May 4, and I'm also giving it to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I've gotten some serious mileage out of this one! Enjoy!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Phrases for a Friend
Cardstock: Textured Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Vintage Brads, Mat Pack, dimentionals, Boho Blossoms Punch
(NON SU SUPPLIES: Cuttlebug A2 Die Swirls, Jumbo Paper Clip)



No comments: