Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Digital Studio Released Oct. 1 from Stampin' Up!

You are gonna love it!

My Digital Studio is more than just a digital scrapbooking software. It's your digital solution....period! Not only can you create photo books using pre-designed templates, you can create DVDs with MUSIC, and you can make your own digital pages and print them out yourself. This has everything you need.....if you are a beginner or if you are an experienced digital scrapbook expert.

Order it October 1 from my website!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karenmengel/
Check out this page that I threw together in literally 5 minutes. It uses a predefined template so I could just drag and drop my photos into the page, SU background paper, SU punches (the butterflies are 1 punch that has been applied twice, had the colors changed, and resized to give the layered effect), the "sunny days" text is actually a SU STAMP. text has been added and I changed the color and size of the text.....all in 5 minutes. It's that easy! I exported the page to JPG format so I could load it here.
.

No comments: