Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 In One Day


I guess I'm making up for not posting for a week by posting twice in one day!

Here's a card a made as a sample for a friend. She asked me for ideas for a Thank You card to give to the people that donated for her to walk in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. The only directions I had were it must have lots of PINK. It's hard to tell in this scan, but the base card is "pretty in pink", then there's the black layer, then the pink passion layer. I thought you might enjoy seeing it too!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wonderful Words
Cardstock: pretty in pink, basic black, pink passion
Ink: basic black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite, Metallic Eyelets
Non-SU supplies: Cuttlebug A2 Die "Thank You", sanding block

No comments: