Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Friday!


Another rainy day here in Northern VA.... We've had an interesting week starting with downpours of rain last Sunday (Mother's Day) and into Monday. It washed out roads, closed some area schools, flooded basements (luckily not ours!!) and generally caused havoc closing roads and creating commuting headaches. I'm hoping the baseball and soccer fields will drain and be ready for games tomorrow.

I didn't want to make it another week before I posted, so I'm squeezing this in on Friday. (smile) Don't forget about the awesome SU May specials going on until the end of the month. Check my left side notes for my May ordering dates.

Since I can't leave you without some kind of sample, I posted this one. I CASED it from another talented gal a while ago. I don't like to think of the occasion where we need such a card, but unfortunately we all do at some point.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Such a pretty card Karen - I really like it! Sympathy cards are always a difficult thing for me too, so its good to have one in my file.