Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cards for Guys

One of my own challenges is to make cards for males. Females are easy...I have so many floral stamp sets I can't even count them! But I always find myself hesitating when I go to make a card for a GUY! So I'm posting this sample for any of you out there that may also have this problem. I found this background paper in my "beach" stash. I think it was just in that stash because of the colors. It is not SU paper. It is by Creating Keepsakes. The fish hardware is from Oriental Trading and the rest of the products are from SU. The truck is from Loads of Love. The papers are chocolate chip and very vanilla. The brown grosgrain ribbon is my favorite ribbon to use with the chocolate chip paper. I used the vertical punch as well. So I hope you are able to get some inspiration from this "GUY" card. Enjoy!
Oh yeah, the lucky recipient of this card is my brother-in-law Tim. Happy 40th Birthday Tim!!

No comments: