Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Make It Take It (MITI)


We had a successful scrabooking day for the girl scout troop yesterday. Lots of scrappers, lots of vendors (I even got to do some shopping!), and lots of creating going on in that room! I was so happy to be a part of it and I met some amazing people. I thought I would share my MITI. Scrappers that came to my SU table got to make photo holders from chipboard coasters. I'd like to thank my friend Sukhi for the idea!! Everyone loved these and I will be making these at my next class. Keep an eye out for the date. I'll share my other MITI in my next post. So come back to my blog and check it out!!
Non SU Supplies:
chipboard coasters, clothes pin
Stampin Up Supplies:
Embrace Life stamp set
Afternoon Tea (spring mini) Designer Series Paper
Cardstock: groovy guava, wild wasabi, very vanilla and chocolate chip
Ink: wild wasabi, versamark
Accessories: river rock double stitched ribbon, cropadile, vintage eyelets, scallop circle, 5 petal flower and snowflake punches, sticky strip


No comments: