Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter


Easter is almost here. I made this card for a great friend who always sends me beautiful handmade cards on special occasions. I thought I would share it with all of you, in case you are looking for a last minute Easter sample. I did not come up with this idea and I have honestly tried to find the site that inspired me - but I click around on the Internet so much that I could not find it again! Believe me when I say I really tried!! I had to go completely from memory when making this sample (thanks to my lack of "adding to my favorites" skills)!! So Happy Easter to all of you...and Elizabeth you'll be seeing THIS card in your mailbox soon!!

Stamp Set: Never Ending Joy (greeting), Polka Dots and Paisley (on blue egg)
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blue Bayou
Accessories - Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, ticket corner punch, vertical punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch, Cuttlebug dry embossing folders, fiskars cutter for the grass

1 comment:

irwjc said...

SUPER cute Easter Card!!! I'm so envious! I didn't even get out my Easter decorations, let alone make projects!!! :0)