Thursday, April 3, 2008

April is here


I can't believe it's April already. Before you know it the kids will be out of school.... I am excited because I am heading to New York City tomorrow. My friend and I, and our 2 daughters will be spending the day at American Girl Place. We're driving up and back on the same day so I'm sure we'll be exhausted on Saturday. It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive each way if all goes well.

Don't forget to take advantage of the 3 specials going on right now, only through April. You'll find previous posts on the Wild Wasabi, Extra Extra!, and the Free Wheelin' promotions.
Here's a simple card I put together for my daughter's basketball coach using the "Just Basketball" stamp set. I was just looking through my samples trying to find one to show you and this caught my eye because it's bright and cheerful. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Great sports themed card. So perfect for an invitation for a bday party or a thank you for the coach! Love it!