Thursday, April 10, 2008

Class Announcement

I'll be holding a class in my home on Sunday, May 4th. This is the weekend before Mother's Day, so we will be doing some (but not all) Mother's Day themed projects. The projects can be altered for sisters, friends, or others if you've already done your Mother's Day shopping. Here are the details:

When: Sunday, May 4
Where: At my house (let me know if you need directions)
Time: 2-4pm
Cost: $15 pre-paid by May 2 - or $20 at the door.
RSVP BY: MAY 2 even if you decide to pay at the door.
Policy on Children: Children over 10 can register as an adult (full price).
-Any participating children will be expected to be able to make the projects with minimal assistance and will need to be respectful of the adult attendees and property (including all items used for the workshop). Treat yourself to a Mom's afternoon out.
What's provided: Everything you need to create the projects, snacks, and door prizes

Note: Gluesticks will be used for our projects. You can bring your own adhesive and/or tools if you would like. Any special adhesive needed for projects will also be provided (ex. sticky strip, glue dots, etc...)

Class is limited to 10 so sign up right away! Email me at mengels@verizon.net to sign up and arrange for payment.

If you leave a comment on this post AND attend my May 4 class you will receive a special gift from me.

No comments: