Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wild Wasabi Special...Going Going Gone


We just heard that the Wild Wasabi promotion will be out of inventory within 7 days, so if you are thinking about ordering a pack of these textured pre-cut, pre-scored cards for $3.95 (16 cards) please let me know soon! As soon as all those demonstrators get the word out to their customers I'm sure there will be lots of orders going in for the last of the inventory. Here's a card I made with the Wild Wasabi Promotion. It's actually a bookmark and a card. The GIANT paperclips (aren't they adorable?!) came from Walmart. I punched some Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper (scallop punch, 1 1/4 circle punch and Snow Burst punch) and adhered them to the clip using Sticky Strip. Isn't that a cute bookmark? My 9 year old fell in love with it! Then I decided to incorporate it into a card. This would make a cute gift for someone special. It's hard to see, but just beyond the Photo Corner punches on the right side, there is a scored line where the card folds. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Love this card and all of the wasabi! Gorgeous!!