Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life's a Breeze

Isn't this card cute? It makes me think of summer. It's hard to see on the scanned image, but the flip flops have glitter on them. It really adds some pizazz to the card. I received this card from Kari Mason. This was her card for the April Card of the Month Club swap. I asked her if I could post this because I do not own the Life's a Breeze stamp set, or the Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper that she used. I know, is it possible that I don't own a stamp set? My husband would not think so!

Kari also wanted me to mention that she got her inspiration for this card from a fellow stamper, Ronda Wade. So thanks for sharing Kari!


Supplies:
Stamp set: Life's A Breeze
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Jersey Shore DSP, Pumpkin Pie (for scallop circle), Whisper white
Ink: Brilliant Blue (sandals), Craft Whisper White for "Life's a Breeze" sentiment
Accessories: pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch

No comments: