Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday wishes for Pop



Click on photo to see bigger picture.

I made a little photo book of our beach vacation photos for my Father-In-Law's birthday. (Don't worry, I don't think he reads this BLOG so the surprise won't be ruined - smile!) I printed out the pictures I wanted in wallet size, then cut my cardstock (retired soft sky) 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (standard invitation card size). I scored each page at 3/4" and saved that space to use as a binding.

I used up a lot of my retired "Ginger Blossoms" Designer Series Paper scraps for this book. My main coordinating color was my favorite....chocolate chip!!
I'm thinking this would make a great class! I literally put this together in 2 days, but that included all the cutting, finding and printing the pictures, figuring out what embellishments to use, etc... If I had all this pre-cut and organized I'm sure we could do it in a few hours!! What do you think?

Enjoy!

Karen








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!! I am always amazed at the things that you create. I don't think he will see it either.