Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Days Of Summer

I've been enjoying my summer and I've had several really fun trips. I haven't posted to my blog as much as I would have liked. I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from my summer.

This first picture is of my 2 kids (the 2 on the ends) and my sister's kids (2 in the middle). They get along great and had a blast spending a week together at the beach in June.





This is a picture of my husband Dave and our 2 kids.







One more, this one was from our 2nd trip, this time with Dave's side of the family. Here are my 2 kids with their younger cousins. Does it look like the same beach? That's because it is!! We go back to the same exact place with both families....that how much we love it down in Hatteras, NC.
More stamping related posts to come soon! Thanks for letting me share my family!!

No comments: