Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New SU Website

I'm pleased to announce that I have a Stampin' Up! website! Here's the address:
http://karenmengel.stampinup.net

I made the decision to sign up for an "official" SU website for 2 reasons. The biggest reason is that starting this fall, you will be able to go directly to my website and place an order on-line! Don't get me wrong - I love the communication with all of you, but sometimes you just get the urge to go out and place an order, and now you don't have to wait for me. You can shop and buy at 2am if you want!! As an added benefit, this also eliminates the need for me to see/handle your credit card information. Increased security is always a good thing. As soon as I know the date they will turn on this feature, I'll let you know.

The second reason is the ability for you to sign up to be a demonstrator right on my website! (just click the JOIN STAMPIN UP! link). And what a better time, since we are running our promotion for a $99 starter kit through October 11!

Please go check it out and let me know what you think! Comments are always welcome.

Karen

No comments: